Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life's Blessings


Sammy, our newest little bundle of joy is already almost 3 months old! We feel so lucky and blessed to have him and Jacob and Ella in our lives.

I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on how fast children grow up. I know that time will fly by and soon he will be going to school, playing sports, getting his drivers license, flirting with girls, and then (gulp) going away to college!

I just want to squeeze him and hold him all day and all night. (I am convinced that he will not learn how to roll over, sit, or walk, because I never want to put him down!). Three months is my favorite "baby" age...their personalities are starting to show, they start smiling and really reacting to everyone, they start learning to roll over, and they sleep a little more at night;)

Here are my absolute favorite pictures of the other two kids at about 3 months old...



Here's Jacob....the cheeks, the outfit, the white hair, and of course the expression. My favorite!

Tim took this picture in his parent's front yard. He did such a great job, he even set it up like a professional! What a great daddy!

This picture makes him look huge, but he is still a lot smaller than most kids his age. It's the cheeks - I don't know where my kids get them, but they all have had round faces and big cheeks as babies. It seems like just yesterday that we had him and now he just turned 4 YEARS OLD!


And of course, here's Ella...
This picture was taken in Florida. She has her swimsuit coverup on and a matching bikini on underneath. I love her expression, she is so happy! And it even looks like she is posing because she is holding the corner of her dress. What a little lady...

This is also when her hair started turning blonder and her eyes were getting more and more blue. I still just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Well, I better get going....Jacob is going to his zoo class and Sammy and Ella and I are going to explore the zoo while he is there. It is a beautiful day to spend with my children...

Love,
TD

No comments:

Post a Comment