Friday, July 10, 2009

Weird Kid


The kids and I went to Boston Market yesterday for lunch. I asked Jacob what he wanted to eat (thinking Mac N Cheese - every kid loves their Mac N Cheese)!

Do you know what he said? Well, actually he screamed it while jumping up and down - "I Want Greeeeeen Beeeeans!".

So of course, if a 4 year old asks for green beans, I was happy to order him some. I got a lid to take home what he didn't eat and I also planned on eating some myself - since they gave us a huge pile!

Well, after about ten minutes of him scarfing down green beans, I realized that not only was I not going to get any, I didn't need the lid either. I also realized that this is a weird 4 year old. Who doesn't want Mac N Cheese?



Please excuse the quality of the pictures, I took them with my phone. Here is the big boy after eating all his green beans (pretty much).

I am still in shock.
-TD

No comments:

Post a Comment